Tuition and Fees
Since 1979, Desert Montessori has integrated Montessori philosophy with research-based educational practices, a rigorous academic curriculum with an 8:1 student teacher ratio, and a strong extracurricular program that includes art, music, Spanish, athletics, and community service.
Desert Montessori School is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
2019-2020 School Year
Depending on your child’s age, he or she is eligible for 4-day or 5-day preschool. Younger children (age 2-3) are encouraged to start with the four-day option and progress to attending school five days a week when they are ready and when it works for your schedule.
If you would like to apply for financial aid for the 2019-2020 school year, please follow this procedure: Go to sss.nais.org to submit your Parent Financial Statement (PFS).
On the PFS, indicate that Desert Montessori School is selected and your information such as family size, total income, savings, investments, and expenses, will be collected. Desert Montessori will receive the results of the analysis as soon as the PFS is completed and the school director will be in touch.
Admission and Enrollment Dates
Admission applications are accepted on a rolling basis and spaces do open up from time to time. However, many classrooms have a waiting list, and so we encourage you to apply as soon as you are interested.
Returning DMS Students
- January 31st – Re-enrollment Contracts Sent To Returning DMS Students
- February 11th- Tuition Assistance Applications Due from Returning DMS Students
- February 21st and 22nd- Notification of Financial Aid Awards
- March 4th – Re-enrollment Contracts Due
Prospective DMS Students
- March 8th – DMS Application and Financial Aid Applications Due
- March 29th – Notification of Financial Aid Awards
- April 8th – Enrollment Contracts Due
Want to visit the school? Schedule a tour.