Tuition and Fees
Since 1979, Desert Montessori has integrated Montessori philosophy with research-based educational practices, a rigorous academic curriculum with an 8:1 student teacher ratio, and a strong extracurricular program that includes art, music, Spanish, athletics, and community service.
Desert Montessori School is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.
2021-2022 School Year
Four Day Preschool ages 2 to 5 $10,600
Five Day Preschool ages 3 to 5 $11,600
Elementary (1st – 6th grade) $13,000
If you would like to apply for financial aid for the 2020-2021 school year, please follow this procedure: Go to https://sssandtadsfa.force.
On the PFS, indicate that Desert Montessori School is selected and your information such as family size, total income, savings, investments, and expenses, will be collected. Desert Montessori will receive the results of the analysis as soon as the PFS is completed and the school director will be in touch.
Admission and Enrollment Dates
Admission applications are accepted on a rolling basis and spaces do open up from time to time. However, many classrooms have a waiting list, and so we encourage you to apply as soon as you are interested.
Returning DMS Students
- February 6th- Re-enrollment Contracts Sent To Returning DMS Students
- February 18th- Tuition Assistance Applications Due from Returning DMS Students
- February 24th and 25th- Notification of Financial Aid Awards
- March 2nd – Re-enrollment Contracts Due
Prospective DMS Students
- March 9th – DMS Application and Financial Aid Applications Due
- March 13th – Notification of Financial Aid Awards
- April 6th – Enrollment Contracts Due
Want to visit the school? Schedule a tour.